We are seeking a Systems engineer to join our team to help design, build, troubleshoot and maintain various components in our high performance storage systems. Qualified applicants will have a strong background in system integration, PCB design, and testing.
- Assist in the design and development of complex printed circuit boards.
- Guide layout engineers in the design and development of complex and detailed layouts.
- Check design layouts and detailed drawings.
- Board bring-up, debugging, bug tracking.
- Assist with system integration and testing, working closely with the software team.
- Support the development and execution of reliability, compliance and regulatory testing.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience driving design development including schematic capture, PCB layout and assembly
- Experience in lab and board level debug activities using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with PCIe, Ethernet, SSD is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US