Sr. Hardware Engineer
We are seeking a Hardware engineer to join our team to help design, build, troubleshoot and maintain various components in our high-performance storage systems. Qualified applicants will have a strong background in system integration, PCB design, and testing.
- Assist in the design and development of complex printed circuit boards with very high-speed network interfaces, switches, SOCs and high-end FPGAs.
- Create board level specifications to help drive the schematic and layout engineers
- Drive layout engineers in the design and development of complex and detailed layouts
- Work closely with mechanical engineers to define electro-mechanical requirements and incorporate them in the board design
- Board bring-up, debugging, bug tracking.
- Assist with system integration and testing, working closely with the software team.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience driving design development including schematic capture, and assembly
- Ability to capture schematics, guide PCB layout and signal integrity simulation
- Experience in lab and board level debug activities using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with PCIe, Ethernet, SSD is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US