Sr. FPGA Engineer
We are seeking a FPGA engineer with in-depth knowledge of FPGA implementation, high speed digital logic design, and high throughput data transfer between various high-speed standard interfaces. This FPGA engineer will be engaged in innovative development of our next generation storage product and will have the opportunity to work closely with architecture and algorithm experts in projects from development to productization.
- Lead the design and development of complex FPGA solution involving FPGA selection, architecture, design, implementation, synthesis and timing closure, simulation, bring-up, and debug.
- Develop and maintain FPGA database to implement protocol for data processing and data transmission using the latest Xilinx technology and Vivado development tools.
- Work closely with systems and software team during the design, debug and delivery phases of the product.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience doing digital design, simulation, hardware bring-up and debug
- Strong Verilog programming knowledge and scripting language
- Experience in lab and debug activities including board level using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment
- Experience with PCIe, Ethernet, SSD
- Knowledge of NVMe, NVMeOF, RoCE, ONFI, FTL
- Must be authorized to work in the US