Senior FPGA Engineer
We are seeking a FPGA engineer with in-depth knowledge of FPGA implementation, high speed digital logic design, and high throughput data transfer between various high-speed standard interfaces. You will join a team of architecture and algorithm experts developing one of the world’s most innovative next generation storage products and will have the opportunity to guide the development from early concept to production.
- Lead the design and development of complex FPGA solutions involving FPGA selection, architecture, design, implementation, synthesis & timing closure, simulation, bring-up, and debug.
- Develop and maintain FPGA database to implement various protocols for data processing and data transmission using the latest Xilinx technology and Vivado development tools.
- Work closely with systems and software teams during the design, debug and delivery phases of the product.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience doing digital design, simulation, hardware bring-up and debug.
- Strong knowledge of Verilog programming and scripting
- Experience in lab and board level debug activities using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with PCIe, Ethernet, SSD.
- Knowledge of NVMe, NVMeOF, RoCE, ONFI, FTL.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.