RF Systems Engineer
We are seeking an RF Systems engineer to join our team helping to design, build, test, troubleshoot, characterize and qualify RF components in our high performance storage systems. Qualified candidates will have a strong background in RF system integration, PCB design, and testing.
- Design and develop complex RF print circuit boards.
- Guide layout engineers in the design and development of complex and detailed layouts.
- Board bring-up, debugging, bug tracking.
- Assist with system integration and testing, working closely with the software team.
- Support the development and execution of reliability, compliance and regulatory testing.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience driving design development of wireless hardware.
- Strong understanding of concepts in wireless communication
- Experience in lab and board level debug activities using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience working with mmWave chips and wireless power delivery is a plus
- Experience in antenna design, RF performance optimization, high speed wireless design a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US