RF Systems Engineer
We are seeking a RF Systems engineer working with our team helping to design, build, test, troubleshoot, characterize and qualify RF components in our storage system. Qualified applicants will have strong background in RF system integration, PCB design, and testing.
- Design and development of complex RF print circuit boards.
- Guide layout engineers in the design and development of RF/mmWave circuits.
- Board bring-up, debugging, bug tracking.
- Assist with system integration and testing, working closely with the software team
- Support the development and execution of reliability, compliance and regulatory testing
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on RF and communication engineering.
- 5+ years of experience driving design development of wireless hardware design
- Knowledge and experience with RF technologies, signal analysis, power amplifiers, LNAs
- Experience in lab and debug activities including board level using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience working with mmWave chips and wireless power delivery is a plus
- Experience in antenna design, RF performance optimization, high speed wireless design is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US