Hardware Test Engineer
As a hardware test engineer you will be responsible for testing hardware circuits, interfaces and functionality. You will develop hardware test plan and test scripts that are required to test specific system components throughout the product development.
- Create test plan for building scripted tests for testing hardware components and interfaces
- Validate hardware circuits, performance and functionality of system components in accordance with the product specifications.
- Develop storage hardware targeted tests to qualify Agylstor platforms.
- Execute tests on hardware components like SSDs, storage controllers, etc to qualify Agylstor platforms.
- Develop and launch scripts to control and monitor hardware and collect functional and performance data for analysis.
- Report status to project stakeholders. Raise JIRA ticket for new issues found with sufficient test /debug logs to help development team resolve the issue on time.
- BS degree in EECS or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in electronic testing
- Experience in shell or Python scripting for hardware validation/test.
- Experience working with hardware interfaces like SPI, I2C, UART and JTAG
- Experience working in a Linux environment on an embedded platform
- Must be authorized to work in the US