DevOps Engineer – CI/CD
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to help us automate builds, releases, tests and deployments to our various delivery environments comprised of cloud, virtual and physical machines. If you are a DevOps engineer passionate about automation and enjoy technical challenges, you should apply. You will be part of an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic team of hardware and software engineers developing innovative technologies.
- Implement, maintain and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments
- Design and implement DevOps solutions for change management, build, release and test
- Apply best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps and infrastructure automation
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Two years or more in a similar position
- Good knowledge of system software development environments
- Good knowledge of Linux systems and networking
- Strong scripting skills and object-oriented programming concepts with Pythonand bash
- Experience with AWS: EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, RDS, VPC, subnets, etc.
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, build and release using Jenkins or similar tools
- Knowledge of build tools: make and CMake, gcc toolchain
- Knowledge of source code repositories: Git or BitBucket
- Experience with virtualization technologies: VMWare, Virtual Box, Vagrant etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Meticulous and pay attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices: Agile software development, design patterns, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation etc.
- Well-organized, self-starter with a great team spirit
- Ability to think analytically and to overview complex systems
- Great sense of responsibility
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools: Cobbler, PXE, Kickstart, Ansible
- Packaging: rpm and deb
- Knowledge of Windows
- Understanding REST API